Social & Digital Media Specialist
Want to be part of one of the most recognized and accomplished public relations firms in Michigan? Martin Waymire is looking for a strategic communications professional with a passion for social media and digital marketing and an eye for design. Strong writing skills and design abilities are required. The right candidate will share Martin Waymire’s core passion: working with clients who are making Michigan a better place.
You’ll be considered if you’re a self-starter who works well independently and with a team, you can successfully manage multiple projects, and are driven to do excellent work. We offer competitive compensation packages and a fun, collaborative work culture where we value winning with balance. You’ll find great opportunities for professional growth. Title and salary will be determined based on experience.
- Experience managing and creating content for paid and/or organic social and digital media campaigns
- Experience or interest in Michigan public policy
- Excellent verbal and written skills; familiarity with AP Style
- Professional writing experience, including but not limited to press releases, op-eds, letters to the editor, news stories, blog posts, etc.
- Experience creating and managing graphics for social and digital media using design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) or similar tools
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, public relations, media studies, professional writing, political science/public policy, and/or related fields.
Send your letter, resume and social media project examples to Martin Waymire Vice President Kathy Barks Hoffman at email@example.com.
Date Posted: 1/21/2020
Expiration Date: 1/24/2020