Paid Marketing Intern
Ayers Basement Systems
Technical writing. Reputation management. Brand representation. All things you’ve probably learned about, but do you have the real-world experience you need? Come learn in a fun, small business environment!
Ayers Basement Systems is looking for motivated interns to assist in the marketing department. Ideal candidates will enjoy writing and be able to think outside the box to help a rapidly growing company stay ahead of the curve.
Potential duties may include:
– Creating and posting content on the company’s websites
– Taking photos and video
– Conducting online research
– Data entry
– Organizing materials for trade shows
– Representing the company at designated trade shows
– Majoring in marketing, advertising, public relations, English or business
– Ability to work 10 – 20 hours per week
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred skills and qualifications:
– Interest in construction, building science, and related subjects
– Basic HTML knowledge a plus
– Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
In business since 1981, Ayers Basement Systems is a growing, multi-million dollar organization with more than 100 employees. The company is part of the Basement Systems international contractor network and has a reputation as Michigan’s leader in basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, and foundation repair. Ayers is headquartered in Lansing and has representatives throughout the state.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com
. Please include “Marketing Intern” in the subject line. Equal Opportunity Employer
Date Posted: 9/7/2019
Expiration Date: 10/31/2019