Marketing & Communications Manager
Martin Commercial Properties
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for representing the company’s brand as effectively as possible. This will include an acceleration of sales through successful marketing campaigns, and developing a strategy to execute all external communications. The outcome of these goals will lead to greater demand for the company’s products and services.
- Have a deep understanding of the company’s products and goals
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations
- Create and implement compelling marketing content
- Track data on effectiveness of campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or Communication
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience
- Strong written and oral skills
- Experienced leader and collaborator
Oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business, including, but not limited to: design, writing, public relations, digital marketing, campaigns, and events. Develops strategies and value propositions for proposals and presentations, manages Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, creates and writes material related to complex and cross market client needs. Prepares presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging.
• Works closely with leadership on everything from determining the overall brand strategy and messaging down to executing fully integrated campaigns for the business.
• Development of a comprehensive market plan and annual budget
• Communicating marketing plan to executive team and key stakeholders.
• Monitors performance of marketing group, promotes team environment, provides work direction, and promotes innovation and thought leadership.
• Provides guidance to coordinate the writing and overall content and strategy efforts of other marketing and administrative staff on proposals and presentations.
• Responsible for content web publishing on corporate site; monitors content to ensure quality and consistency. Includes, but is not limited to, team pages, featured property web pages, local office pages, professional profiles, case studies, testamonials and press releases.
• Manages and maintains social media strategy and implementation for company and client accounts. Manages day-to-day social media activity including scheduling, training, and sharing best practices to align with company strategy.
• Edits and develops proposal content, presentation content, presentations and other interactive marketing and pitch materials and programs for new business development pursuits.
• Responsible for development of various marketing publications including, but not limited to, annual “Quiver”, bi-annual MarketViews. Responsibilities include authoring/developing articles, version reviews, third party coordination, etc.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met for advertising and publication mediums.
• Coordinating market projects from start to finish.
Essential Job Functions/Duties
• Manages the information flow provided, such as press releases, feature stories and by-line articles to the media.
• Writes reports, manuals, speeches, press releases, and articles using distinctive style.
• Knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
• Makes effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
• Provides marketing education and training on tools, resources, as well as technical assistance to staff.
• Maintains and updates marketing library of standard company boilerplate proposals, presentations, press releases, case studies, professional profiles, speeches, and other collateral materials.
• Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding and approves materials for final distribution.
• Ensures compliance with company standards with the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
Date Posted: 10/23/2019
Expiration Date: 11/30/2019