This prestigious award recognizes a practitioner who has made a significant contribution to the profession. This person would stand out as a superior example of the management function that establishes mutually beneficial relationships between an organization and the public. The recipient must clearly have demonstrated the superb employment of each of the four components of the public relations planning process:
In a given year, the recipient must have demonstrated outstanding leadership/management skills, innovation and creativity in a project or program that was challenging and/or difficult in nature.
NOTE: To be considered for the PACE Maker of the Year Award, nominees must have an active APR certification.
All entries are reviewed by CMPRSA’s PACE Awards Committee Chair(s). Each completed entry will be reviewed and judged by past three (3) PACE Maker Award winners.
The following points are judged as they pertain to the nominee:
- Specific contributions to the profession
- Application of and adherence to public relations principals and ethics
- Leadership roles within the profession and/or community
- Professionalism pertaining to the nominee’s constituents, co-workers and colleagues
- Teaching or mentoring experiences
- Public service work
- Past achievements, such as awards, published works, etc.
- Additional comments to support the nomination
Please send letter of nomination for the 2021 PACE Maker of the year to PACE Award Chair Ally Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (11:59 p.m.) on Friday, March 12, 2021.