Organization: Confidential (Insurance Company)
Job Description: Summary:
Plans, directs, and coordinates marketing projects to increase the demand for products and services and identify potential customers. Optimizes the use of human and other resources to maximize output and quality.
• Manages assigned projects from inception through distribution while communicating with all appropriately, including the Vice President (evaluates need, audience, use, conducts research, utilizes brand voice, develops text, obtains approvals, works with professionals on design/layout, and works with printer/mailing house through final stage of push-out/posting).
• Writes, edits and proofs communications, working collaboratively with other departments, external requestors and the Marketing team, to move all forward to the deadline.
• Conceptualizes and proposes marketing solutions.
• Participates in tactical planning to improve market segment awareness, retention, and increase sales.
• Monitors developing trends and prepares marketing presentations.
• Directs the hiring, training, production, and performance evaluations of assigned marketing staff and oversees their daily activities.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• This position requires knowledge equivalent to that which normally would be acquired through a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Business, Marketing or a related field.
• A minimum of ten or more years of experience managing multiple projects at various stages to completion. A minimum of five years of supervisory experience.
• Experience in a fast-paced marketing/communications department.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities (SKA) Required:
• Knowledge of intangible product marketing is preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and related applications.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
• Excellent oral, written, and human relations skills.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Ability to function with a keen attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines, and remain organized.
• May be required to occasionally travel for work related assignments and work an average 42 hours/week as needed.
Application Procedure: Apply online: http://hiringsolutionsllc.com/openings/Marketing_Manager
Contact: Alex Gardner (firstname.lastname@example.org), 517-347-0590
Date Posted: 04/03/2014
Date Expired: 05/03/2014
Organization: Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Job Description: Supports the Marketing and Communications Department in the many activities related to promoting HGB internally and externally, including but not limited to writing content and documenting stories, coordinating social media, monitoring company media results and utilizing electronic publishing technology.
• Assists with writing and distributing press releases; searches, manages and tracks resulting media hits; and helps maintain the list of media contacts and updates it quarterly.
• Researches and writes stories and articles to promote HGB activities and milestones internally and externally.
• Assists with planning and communication of HGB community events.
• Assists with writing and coordinating production of various newsletters and direct mail pieces.
• Coordinates website and social media content, monitoring public responses and postings. Assists with measuring the success of online efforts, including using Google Analytics.
• Assists with designing, writing and coordinating production of multiple marketing materials including, but not limited to, fliers, brochures and programming guides.
• Assists with measurement to track effectiveness of marketing efforts, including data and demographic analyses.
• Organizes photo library and assists with photography needs.
• Supports and serves as a role model for the hospital mission, vision, values, and customer service initiatives.
• Adheres to the organization’s policies and procedures and compliance guidelines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
• Ability to adapt and respond to multiple priorities and demands with varying deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Prefer a working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with social media in communications and digital media
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or a related field.
• Zero to two years of communications and/or public relations experience, in a non-profit or health care environment preferred.
Application Procedure: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit online at www.hgbhealth.com/careersHGB.
Contact: Human Resources
Date Posted: 04/03/2014
Date Expired: 05/03/2014
Director of Communications and Marketing
Organization: The National Association of College & University Food Services
Job Description: Overview: NACUFS is seeking a Director of Communications & Marketing to develop and implement strategies for promoting the value of the association and its products, programs and services to members, nonmembers, campus administrators, industry suppliers and media. Responsible for advertising, marketing and brand management, and public and media relations. Oversees publication of magazine, website and electronic communications.
Skills & Qualifications: Bachelor's degree with concentration in marketing, public relations or business administration and 5-10 years experience, preferably in the foodservice, hospitality, higher education or trade association segments. Experience with public policy and chapter relations a plus. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, social media technology and web design, including content management systems. Strong writing, graphic design and time management skills.
Learn more about NACUFS at www.nacufs.org.
Application Procedure: Email resume and cover letter by April 25 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Gretchen Couraud
Date Posted: 04/01/2014
Date Expired: 04/25/2014