Internal Communications Specialist
Organization: Jackson National Life Insurance
Job Description: Job Purpose
Develop internal communications strategies, tactics and deliverables to engage, motivate and align all associates through various campaigns and programs across the firm. Supports department leadership on strategic communications and creates content for company intranet.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Makes recommendations and performs activities designed to enhance and promote Jackson's brand among associates.
• Partners with company leadership to produce strategic communications for company initiatives.
• Works on content development, writing, editing, photography, layout and design for company intranet.
• Maintains and updates various sections of Jackson’s external website.
• Executes plans for various corporate events.
• Assists with the organization and facilitation of associate focus groups and surveys.
• Collaborate with other Communications colleagues on both internal and external campaigns.
Application Procedure: Please visit www.jackson.com to apply. Please include Resume and AP writing Sample.
Contact: Asia Wimbush-Sherrod
Date Posted: 09/11/2014
Date Expired: 09/30/2014